Monday, September 24, 2012

How To Help YourSelf And Others

First for those who are not familiar Usui Reiki let me give you a quick breakdown of what it is and what it can do for you.

Reiki is the Japanese phrase for "universal life energy," or in Hawayo Takata's words, "God-power." The Usui System of Reiki Healing is a hands-on healing practice. Reiki - universal life energy - is channeled through the practitioner's hands for self-treatment or treatment of others. The result of receiving Reiki is enhanced health and well-being - physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.


If your interested in becoming an Usui Reiki master then The Usui Reiki Healing Master system will guide you step-by-step through the process of learning how to use the Power of Reiki to Heal Yourself and Others. It's very easy to learn Reiki with the right technique and anyone can do it with just a little effort.

You don't need to sit for any time consuming and expensive Reiki classes because my system will teach you everything, from the most basic to the most advanced technique - all of which you will learn in the comfort of your own home.

In my opinion it is by far the best system on the web.  You not only help yourself, but you will help others as well.

Don´t hesitate, if you´re looking to help yourself and others this is the only guide you´ll need.

CLICK HERE TO GET IT NOW




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be honest...I have been a long time sufferer of many health conditions. I had to take so many different medications on a daily basis that it actually got difficult for me to keep up with which one to take when. A friend of mine introduced me to Reiki. I was instantly hooked on the way that it made me feel. I have finished my Reiki 1 and 2. I invested in your course because I was interested in being able to learn more about Reiki without having to go to a school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say I never thought that internal enlightenment could be so beneficial to my daily life. I took your Reiki course with great disbelief and much skepticism because I thought it was going to be a waste of time. Fortunately, I was able to learn more from your system than I did when I sat for the classes at a Reiki school. I will definitely be more open to new things because of the impact that your course has had on my life.

    ReplyDelete